TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
PASADENA FIGURE SKATING CLUB MEMBERSHIP
A full membership entitles the skaters to do the following:
- Test at U.S. Figure Skating-sponsored test sessions
- Compete at U.S. Figure Skating-sanctioned events
- Participate in U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Represent your club at regional, sectional and national events
- Participate in all sanctioned events
Members also receive the following benefits:
- Certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at U.S. Figure Skating qualifying events
- Subscription to SKATING magazine
- Individually numbered membership card
- Special offers and discounts from U.S. Figure Skating corporate partners
The introductory membership is available to first-time home members at a one-time discounted rate. This membership carries the same privileges as a full membership, including a subscription to SKATING magazine and all testing and competition rights.
This is a four-year full membership at a reduced rate for college-aged members, and all skating privileges apply for the duration that include subscription to SKATING magazine, and all testing and competition rights. Each athlete may receive this option only once during their entire skating career. Skaters can sign up any time in college and must provide a copy of College ID upon registration.
SECOND CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Membership for individual skaters, coaches, and professionals who test and/or compete at any and all USFS levels and belong to a home club other than Pasadena FSC. Includes club correspondence and discounted rates for club sessions.
LEARN TO SKATE MEMBERSHIP (FORMERLY USFS BASIC SKILLS)
Learn to Skate is the official learn-to-skate program of US Figure Skating that provides fun, challenging and rewarding skating curriculums for all ages and abilities. It also serves as a bridge to U.S. Figure Skating testing and competitive structure. When you register for the U.S. Figure Skating Learn to Skate Program, you will receive:
- An official U.S. Figure Skating Learn to Skate membership card
- A brightly colored record book with stickers to track your progress through the lessons
- A membership year patch
- Opportunity to participate in approved Learn to Skate events associated with the registered program
- Learn to Skate Edition of SKATING magazine
Please note that the Learn to Skate Membership does not offer the full benefits of a full USFS Membership. A Learn to Skate member is eligible to participate in approved Learn to Skate events only and is not considered a PFSC regular member. He or she will not have access to the full benefits and opportunities offered through the club membership as described in the “Becoming a PFSC Member” page, but will enjoy the benefits as defined above in the Learn to Skate Membership.
FRIEND OF PFSC
For persons who wish to support the Pasadena FSC and U.S. Figure Skating. This does not include Full membership or Second Club Membership status.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Pasadena Figure Skating Club, please visit Becoming A Member.